Apples are our ingredient of the season. Check out Kate’s german apple cake right here.
I’m a fairly new martini drinker, but I can see these appletinis showing up on a regular basis around here. They are full of fresh juice (& alcohol!) and they taste like Autumn!! Really, these apple martinis are fall flavored. This recipe makes enough for two martinis so grab a pal or drink both. If your plan is the latter then have a great afternoon at home 😉
Ingredients for two:
- 3 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. fresh apple juice
- 1 oz. sour apple pucker
- 1 oz. fresh lemon juice + one lemon wedge
- splash of simple syrup
- handful of ice cubes
- cinnamon and sugar to garnish
- Rinse your martini glasses and put them in the freezer to chill.
- Mix together a couple teaspoons of cinnamon and sugar (enough to rim your glasses) on a small saucer.
- Throw a handful of ice cubes into your martini shaker (or a jar with a lid) along with the vodka, apple juice, sour apple pucker, lemon juice and simple syrup.
- Shake, shake, shake.
- Take a tiny sip and add more simple syrup if necessary.
- Rub the lemon wedge along the rim of each martini glass.
- Lightly place the glass upside down on the sugar saucer. Coat the rim with a thin layer of the mixture.