Valentine’s Day is today! Don’t worry, there’s still time to do something special.
- Create a banana valentine (this is so easy, and before you know it, you’ll be leaving banana to-do lists, banana jokes, banana instructions. Need we go on?)
- While you’re in the kitchen whip up some strawberry milkshake fudge. It’s an easy raw vegan treat.
- Do you have a jigsaw puzzle? Create this super simple valentine. It’s ok if you don’t have red paint, just glue the pieces so that their back side is facing; brown’s pretty too.
- Surprise your love with a closet of red balloons. Extra points if they are heart-shaped!
- Have stray birthday candles? Make this card.
- Get a red sharpie and write out this math equation. i<3u
- We admit it may be a little too late for these heart-shaped gingerbread cookies, but boy are they beautiful and inspiring.
- Remember that love is looking out for your friends, so give some or all of them a call today!
- While you’re at it, treat yourself with these cute handmade heart earrings.
Give your sweetie a hug. and a smooch.