Just popping in to share some of our favorite tea accessories with you. Most are perfect for a pair of tea drinkin’ fools. XO
If your valentine loves tea, start by simply buying them their favorite blend (or the luxury blend that’s a splurge) and give it to them in a beautiful storage tin.
Thinking about flowers for Valentine’s Day? This poppy drink cover puts a smile on Katie’s face every time she uses it.
These Numi organic blossoming tea sets with a glass steeper pot make the sweetest gift too.
For someone who loves lose-leaf tea, an infuser is always useful. Win them over with this pixelated heart infuser.
Valentine’s Day = chocolate + tea. AMIRITE? We’re excited about these matcha dark chocolate bars from a company that’s working hard to produce chocolate with high ethical and environmental standards.
Can’t find a tea-flavored chocolate bar in your market? Try infusing their cup of hot cocoa with tea.
There are so many great mugs out there, we had to do a little round-up:
- Have a Star Wars sweetheart? Why not tell them “yoda one for me“?
- Katie’s one for understated love. You too? Get a “Meh” mug.
- And she’s totally over hearing that moms love their kids “to the moon and back” (sorry if you’re one of them!). So this mug made her chuckle.
- If you want to get all the adults chuckling, pick up this Animates mug.
- Or if you want to keep it PG and stylish, grab a Haand cloudware mug.
Tea on the go is our favorite. How nice is it to open a steaming jar in the middle of a meeting or class? Pick up some biodegradable Tea filter bags, fill up your ball jar and throw an American made Holdster leather jar holder on it and you’re good to go.