Each month we share our Seasoned View. Snapshots of nature and daily life taken by the Seasoned sisters. Find our archive of past months’ views here.
IT’S FEBRUARY! WTF. This month is about working harder than last month. Planning on starting riiiiight meow. January had its perks though. I had the chance to visit the Everglades and Key West, Florida. Download some of these images. They’ll warm you up 🙂
You can download one or all of these photos to use as your desktop background or even as phone and tablet wallpapers. Simply click on the download link below each photo and save the image. Enjoy!
Each Friday we share some tidbits from our week. We want to break down these internet barriers and invite you into our lives and we’re hoping you’ll do the same. You are welcome to share your a bit of your week or day in the comments, or if they’re better represented by a photo, tag us on instagram @liveseasoned
Sarah Here :
This vacation has me exhausted and I know what you’re thinking, ‘oh booooohoooo, sleepy Sarah in sunny Florida,’ but I’ve been busy running around seeing the sights and I sure could use a little rest. Don’t you always feel a little tired after a really great vacation? This past week and a half I hopped around traveling East, West, North and South, from Orlando to Key West and back again. I really am nodding off here, so below is a quick rundown of the highlights this time around. I’ll be sure to share some more images and details next week.
- Seeing my childhood best friend and her beautiful new home – she is killin’ it! It pains me to live so far away from her.
- Teaching sweet, young, autistic kids a bit of yoga. We didn’t do too much, but I think they really enjoyed it!
- Sleeping in an old Airstream trailer for a few nights. AirBnB is an amazing resource that never disappoints me.
- Traveling to the Everglades for the first time in my life, even if I didn’t see any Alligators. We totally saw a manatee, which made up for the lack of gators.
- Laughing at my brother after he was stung by a Portuguese Man of War. He just haaaaad to poke it.
- Checking out the Florida Keys – another first for me. Next time I go back, it will be to camp in one of the many state parks for a few weeks.
- Seeing my Brazilian family and laughing away the days with them. My heart is so full, yet it will ache until I see them all again.
- Spending quality one-on-one time with my brother and truly not having a care in the world for a dozen days. Travel with your fam – you won’t regret it!