If you enjoy this post, check out some of our other DIY flavored vodkas and liqueurs.
We’re popping in today with a quick candy cane flavored vodka. How quick? You’ll be spiking your hot chocolate tonight. Happy Tuesday!
If your house is anything like mine, you still have a few holiday sweets and treats in the kitchen. AND you’re hiding them from the kids. Right?
I want the treats out of the house, but I can’t bear to throw perfectly good food away, so I’m stuck rationing it and creating new hiding spots in the slow cooker. #momskillz
Today we’re sharing the easiest of all ways to get rid of a few candy canes by turning them into an awesome adult beverage.
- Break up 6 (or so) candy canes.
- Cover them with about 2-2.5 cups of vodka.
- Let it sit for a few hours, shaking a few times.
- Once the candy canes have complete dissolved, poor the vodka through a coffee filter to remove any remaining candy cane sediment.
- Pour into hot chocolate or coffee and enjoy!
If you’re feeling nostalgic with a touch of mid-winter blues, drink your hot co in a wintry mug from your childhood and top with a few homemade marshmallows. I dunno. It’s just a suggestion.